Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Confused with zookeeper!!!

Confused with zookeeper!!!
hi, guys!
 I am new to zookeeper.  and I 'm quite confused with zookeeper, as i know zookeeper is a  coordination service for distributed applications. In Hbase,Zookeeper keeps all the meta data of the Hbase nodes,so all the node can see the same meta data, this is the coordination service.
  but what confused me is how to used zookeeper ? for example If  we have a distributed system, and we need to unify the configuration files for all nodes, how can we use the zookeeper? Just put the configuration files in zookeeper(znode) and let the distributed nodes read from zookeeper?
thank you !
+
Chris Brinley 2013-03-20, 17:29
+