HBase >> mail # user >> Anyone playing/looking at Hoya?

+
Michael Segel 2013-07-26, 16:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-27, 23:00
Re: Anyone playing/looking at Hoya?
Ted,

Thanks, but I already read that, which prompted me to ask the question about Hoya because I am curious about HBase on a YARN cluster.

To me they seem orthogonal because you want HBase on the HDFS/Compute nodes for data locality.

My understanding of YARN is that you dynamically build the cluster around your M/R job. Or is that an over simplification?

Thx

-Mike

On Jul 27, 2013, at 6:00 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://hortonworks.com/blog/introducing-hoya-hbase-on-yarn/

+
Ted Yu 2013-07-29, 17:44