HBase >> mail # user >> Anyone playing/looking at Hoya?

Re: Anyone playing/looking at Hoya?
Ted,

Thanks, but I already read that, which prompted me to ask the question about Hoya because I am curious about HBase on a YARN cluster.

To me they seem orthogonal because you want HBase on the HDFS/Compute nodes for data locality.

My understanding of YARN is that you dynamically build the cluster around your M/R job. Or is that an over simplification?

Thx

-Mike