Flume, mail # dev - Patches for ElasticSearchSink

+
Edward Sargisson 2013-04-05, 19:14
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-05, 23:52
Re: Patches for ElasticSearchSink
Mike Percy 2013-04-10, 20:41
Thanks Israel for the quick follow up, minor suggestion to the very helpful
instructions above: just assign group Flume as the reviewer, in most cases
individuals would be on that group anyway (it just sends to the dev list)

Certainly interested in improvements to the elastic search sink. Thanks
Edward!

Regards,
Mike

+