Zookeeper, mail # dev - Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 20:36
-1

I don't think that a full incubator process is needed or even useful here.
 Incubator is ONE process in Apache process for this, but a contrib
artifact is another way to do it.

This isn't a sub-project.  This is additional ZK software.  It just isn't
the core stuff.   This is more akin to Solr being added to Lucene than it
is like Mahout spinning out of Lucene ultimately as a top level project.