HBase, mail # user - hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error

Re: hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error
Andrey Stepachev 2010-09-22, 09:08
But why it is bad? Split/compaction? I make my own RetryResultIterator
which reopen scanner on timeout. But what is best way to reopen scanner.
Can you point me where i can find all this exceptions? Or may be
here already some sort for recoveratble iterator?