Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: Hive-trunk-h0.21 - Build # 1630 - Still Failing

Re: Hive-trunk-h0.21 - Build # 1630 - Still Failing
It looks like the builds are failing because TestCliDriver is timing out
after exceeding the timeout value defined by test.timeout=18200000ms (303
minutes). I doubled the value in the Jenkins job configuration. If this
fixes the problem we should probably update the value in build-common.xml.

Thanks.

Carl

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-08-27, 10:10