Pig >> mail # user >> Combining pig output

Combining pig output
Hi,

After running my pig script telling it to store my final relation, I know
it is normal for it to save the data into multiple parts

e.g.

part-m-00000
part-m-00001

Is it possible to configure pig to concatenate all of the parts into a
single file? I'd also like to rename the output to another name e.g.
results.csv

Thanks,
James