Accumulo >> mail # user >> PermGen leak in JBoss

Re: PermGen leak in JBoss
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Giving a quick glance at that code again, the only thing I see that would
> be active is the ZooKeeperInstance (ZooCache) which will try to stay
> connected/updated to ZooKeeper. However, that should also disconnect/expire
> itself.
>
> What's the time frame in which you're redeploying your webapp (within a
> few seconds, minutes)? Also, threadname/stacktrace for said 5 threads would
> be helpful/enlightening.
Yeah those stack traces would be nice if you have them.  I suspect one
culprit may come from o.a.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftTransportPool,
but I am curious about the stack traces.  I am going to try firing up a
client and doing what you did in 1.4 and looking at the stacks.