Pig >> mail # user >> Error while running pig scripts in Hadoop

+
Satya Sundeep Kambhampati... 2012-11-24, 19:13
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-11-24, 19:15
Re: Error while running pig scripts in Hadoop
Thank you Prashant. I created a directory /user/root and  did
hadoop fs -copyFromLocal excite.log.bz2 /user/local/excite.log.bz2.
It worked.

Regards
Sundeep