Hadoop >> mail # user >> Number of retries

Number of retries
I am seeing wierd problem where I am seeing duplicate rows in the database.
I am wondering if this is because of some internal retries that might be
causing this. Is there a way to look at which tasks were retried? I am not
sure what else might cause because when I look at the output data I don't
see any duplicates in the file.