Hive >> mail # user >> Hbase vs Hive ve Hbase/Hive vs Pig

Re: Hbase vs Hive ve Hbase/Hive vs Pig
Hello Dalia,

   Go through the below specified links.I hope it helps -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3356259/difference-between-pig-and-hive-why-have-both
http://www.larsgeorge.com/2009/10/hive-vs-pig.html
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.lucene.hadoop.user/13187

Regards,