Pig >> mail # user >> space in param values in command line

Re: space in param values in command line
are you using bin/pig? With bin/pig, it does not even go to substitution
stage. bin/pig joins all the arguments into one bash string.

If I explicitly invoke pig java command (as printed with -secredDebugCmd)
with the arguments it works. Btw, spaces before '=' also need to be escaped
looks like.

Raghu.