Drill, mail # dev - Make a distribution of documentation for Drill

Re: Make a distribution of documentation for Drill
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-16, 05:34
Sounds good Rajika.  Can you start by creating some Jira's and assigning
themselves.  We can then use them to further discuss your ideas.

Thanks!
Jacques