MapReduce >> mail # dev >> the hadoop plugin of the eclipse can't work in my computer

Re: the hadoop plugin of the eclipse can't work in my computer
Restart eclipse and try again.If still it does not work , let us know the
erro rmessage from logs.

--
Deepak Sharma
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rikindia