Drill >> mail # dev >> Where's the action?

Re: Where's the action?

> When will you be starting to code?

Hi hi, funny. I was sort of thinking it's more like: everyone starts coding away happily … so, how about you, Bernd, when will you start coding? ;)

FWIW, I've started in my little corner over at https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend ...

However, I agree, a bit of guidance and activity from the committers wouldn't hurt.

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas