HBase, mail # user - Using thrift2 interface but getting : 400 Bad Request

Using thrift2 interface but getting : 400 Bad Request
Simon Majou 2013-06-04, 15:37
Hello,

I am using thrift & thrift2 interfaces (thrift for DDL & thrift2 for the
rest), my requests work with thrift but with thrift2 I got a error 400.

Here is my code (coffeescript) :

  colValue = new types2.TColumnValue family: 'cf', qualifier:'col',
value:'yoo'
  put = new types2.TPut(row:'row1', columnValues: [ colValue ])
  client2.put 'test', put, (err, res) ->
    console.log 'put', err, res
Here is what is sent by the put method :

{ row: 'row1',
  columnValues: [ { family: 'cf', qualifier: 'col', value: 'yoo',
timestamp: null } ],
  timestamp: null,
  writeToWal: true }
And here is the reply from thrift2 deamon :

receive HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Connection: close
Server: Jetty(6.1.26)
There are no logs into thrift2.log when I do my request.

Anyone have any clue ?

Simon