HBase >> mail # user >> Merge large number of regions

Re: Merge large number of regions
Shrijeet,

 I think a better approach would be a pre-split table and then do the
export/import.  This will save you from having to script the merges, which
can be end badly for META if done wrong.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera