Avro >> mail # dev >> AVRO Hudson Tasks

AVRO Hudson Tasks
I went ahead and set up two Hudson jobs for testing AVRO.  I decided to go
with different jobs for different languages, because commits will often
break one, but not the other.

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Avro/job/AVRO-python/
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Avro/job/AVRO-java/

I've made the python build send e-mail to avro-dev on failures.  I haven't
quite got the Java build to work (latest is awk on Solaris being different,
causing a test to fail), so there's no e-mail coming from that build quite
yet.

If you're a committer, they recently made it so that you can log into Hudson
with your LDAP credentials (also the same as svn), so feel free to poke
around!

-- Philip