MapReduce, mail # user - Re: mapr videos question

Re: mapr videos question
Ted Dunning 2013-02-24, 21:47
The MapR videos on programming and map-reduce are all general videos.

The videos that cover capabilities like NFS, snapshots and mirrors are all
MapR specific since ordinary Hadoop distributions like Cloudera,
Hortonworks and Apache can't support those capabilities.

The videos that cover MapR administration are also MapR specific.

As a later poster suggested, specific links might help.

You can also ask MapR questions at answers.mapr.com if you want direct and
quick feedback on MapR topics like the videos.