Flume >> mail # dev >> Reminder to close tickets on review board

Re: Reminder to close tickets on review board
Juhani / Hari ...  could you guys take a stab at reviewing this...  its
relatively small patch.
FLUME-1661
https://reviews.apache.org/r/7748/

-roshan
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]