Pig >> mail # user >> Decide if function is algebraic at planning phase

Decide if function is algebraic at planning phase
I would like to be able to decide if I want to use the Algebraic or regular
implementation of an EvalFunc on the front end (planning phase), preferably
in the function constructor. Is there any way to do this? If I implement
the interface the planner will automatically attempt to use it. Returning
null when implementing it in those cases also doesn't work.

Thanks,
Ugljesa