Accumulo, mail # dev - multi-table isolated batch scanner

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 19:00
+
William Slacum 2013-04-15, 19:06
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 19:10
+
Christopher 2013-04-15, 20:13
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 21:06
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-15, 21:33
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 22:19
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-15, 22:37
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 23:01
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-16, 13:29
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-16, 16:33
Re: multi-table isolated batch scanner
Keith Turner 2013-04-15, 20:48
The current thrift RPCs may support multiple tables.   The RPCs take
key extents.   The only caveat is that the same options (columns,
iterators, auths) would have to be used for all tables.