Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

Daniel,
    Can we have
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3492<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3492?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>
included
? We have many scripts failing in 0.11 because of that issue.

Regards,
Rohini