MapReduce, mail # user - Extending DFSInputStream class

+
Rob Blah 2013-09-26, 14:46
+
java8964 java8964 2013-09-26, 14:53
+
Rob Blah 2013-09-26, 15:03
+
Rob Blah 2013-10-03, 13:37
Re: Extending DFSInputStream class
Jay Vyas 2013-09-26, 14:50
This is actually somewhat common in some of the hadoop core classes :
Private constructors and inner classes. I think in the long term jiras
should be opened for these to make them public and pluggable with public
parameterized constructors wherever possible, so that modularizations can
be provided.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com