MapReduce >> mail # user >> Extending DFSInputStream class

Re: Extending DFSInputStream class
This is actually somewhat common in some of the hadoop core classes :
Private constructors and inner classes. I think in the long term jiras
should be opened for these to make them public and pluggable with public
parameterized constructors wherever possible, so that modularizations can
be provided.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com