HBase >> mail # user >> Slow scanning for PrefixFilter on EncodedBlocks

Re: Slow scanning for PrefixFilter on EncodedBlocks
Sorry for the delay.

It looks like the problem is because of PrefixFilter...
I assumed that i does a seek...

If i use startRow instead.. it works fine.. But is it the correct approach?

./zahoor