Hadoop, mail # dev - Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184

+
Jeremy Karn 2013-01-08, 15:43
+
Robert Evans 2013-01-08, 15:48
+
Jeremy Karn 2013-01-08, 15:53
+
Jeremy Karn 2013-01-10, 15:54
Re: Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184
Robert Evans 2013-01-10, 18:40
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute should explain it.  There
are sections for both pre and post mavinization.  Look for test-patch.sh
which is the script you run for the 1.0 branch

--Bobby