Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184

Re: Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute should explain it.  There
are sections for both pre and post mavinization.  Look for test-patch.sh
which is the script you run for the 1.0 branch

--Bobby