HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-20, 15:31
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-20, 21:40
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-20, 05:02
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-06-20, 06:10
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Did you change the java version? Can you please provide the JVM
configuration from hadoop-env.sh?

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+