Flume >> mail # dev >> Async Hbase Sink

Re: Async Hbase Sink
At this point, no - it is not compatible with hbase 95. I believe that the
async hbase api will be updated in sometime to support the hbase 95 rpc.
Whenever it does get updated, the sink will support it. On the other hand,
I believe there is an effort in the hbase project to improve the
performance of the hbase client, hopefully that will allow us to just have
one sink eventually.