Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23

Re: [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes when Arun did all the renaming of branches for 2.0 branch-0.23.2 was
> renamed to branch-0.23 already.

Ah, my mistake. I must've missed the note. Seems like we're all good, then.
The branches are in the state that I would expect them to be.

Thanks a lot,
Aaron

--
Aaron T. Myers