HBase, mail # user - Simple but Reliable configuration for pseudo distributed mode on ubuntu

Re: Simple but Reliable configuration for pseudo distributed mode on ubuntu
Stack 2013-05-22, 21:10
How could we improve the doc Stephen?  Was the problem that it was only in
the quick start section?  Thanks.
St.Ack