From: Patrick Hunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 7:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Optimal ZooKeeper configuration for a cluster of size, N

The defaults should be fine for what you described. The initLimit would need to be increased if the data being stored is very large, the syncLimit increased if you were running across say a wan link (btw
servers) and leaderServes is only really useful if you have a large number of writes/clients and you want the leader to focus on coordination (rather than that plus serving client requests.)

Patrick