HDFS >> mail # dev >> Target/Fix Version fields in Jira

Re: Target/Fix Version fields in Jira

On Mar 28, 2012, at 1:10 AM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

>  Can I, please, ask committers to ensure that there is a 'single' fix-version set for each jira?

Uh, too late in the night - I guess that doesn't cut it.

Henceforth, please ensure it has one for each of the major branches (1.x.x & 2.x.x). Please do not bother with adding the trunk revision since it's implied.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy