MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Debian Package

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:21
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:37
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:48
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:50
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:57
Re: Hadoop Debian Package
set these properties in the configuration files present in your /etc
directory. and HADOOP_HOME is the parent directory of the hadoop bin
directory that holds the Hadoop scripts. so, set that accordingly in
.bashrc file.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/