MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Debian Package

Re: Hadoop Debian Package
set these properties in the configuration files present in your /etc
directory. and HADOOP_HOME is the parent directory of the hadoop bin
directory that holds the Hadoop scripts. so, set that accordingly in
.bashrc file.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/