Sqoop >> mail # user >> Authenticating to database without password prompt

+
Charles Earl 2012-12-30, 03:23
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-30, 13:24
+
Charles Earl 2012-12-31, 22:40
Re: Authenticating to database without password prompt
Hi Charles,
first cut of Sqoop 2 was released as a Christmas present [1]. You can download first bits from usual place [2], documentation is available online [3].

I would like to stress that this release is really a first cut of the Sqoop2 branch that we've provided to give our users chance to test first usable bits. Goal is to gather feedback and incorporate changes now, when it might be relatively cheap. This release is definitely not a feature complete and might not be as stable as current stable (1.4) branch.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://markmail.org/thread/dbrjmpd5shju3fve
2: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sqoop/1.99.1