Accumulo, mail # dev - Given a tablet id, is there a function to split?

+
David Medinets 2013-01-25, 14:42
Re: Given a tablet id, is there a function to split?
John Vines 2013-01-25, 15:01
What about the adsplits command in the client API?

On Jan 25, 2013 9:43 AM, "David Medinets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am seeing some tablets with say 2 million records and some tablets
> with 10 million records. I'd like to split the larger tablets so my
> mappers all take approximately the same time to run. I'm Ok with
> simply cutting the tablet in half. At least for now. I know how to
> identify the tablets that I want to split. Is there an existing method
> that I can call. I am leery of simply grabbing some code from the
> middle of Accumulo and experimenting because I'll probably miss some
> nuance causing the system to crash unexpectedly at some future time.

+
Keith Turner 2013-01-25, 16:47
+
David Medinets 2013-01-25, 17:08