HBase >> mail # user >> Suppress bulk load INFO messages from hbase

Suppress bulk load INFO messages from hbase
Hi,

I would like to suppress messages on the console like...

12/10/29 16:56:03 INFO mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles: Trying to load
hfile=hdfs...

So I added the following line to log4j.properties in my hbase/conf dir...

.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles=WARN

and rebooted hbase and hadoop. But I still see the messages.

I also tried...

log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles=WARN

but no luck.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jon