Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.5 (candidate 0)

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-08, 05:56
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-11, 08:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-12, 17:15
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-15, 20:59
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-19, 04:54
+1 for the release. Downloaded the release, checked the bits. Brought
up a 3 node ZK cluster and ran simple tests to make sure data is
consistent with server kill and restarts. Thanks for getting this out
Pat!
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 lgtm. I've tested out a number of cluster sizes (3/5/7/9) and
> everything seems fine.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.3.5. 11 JIRAs are
>> addressed in this release - http://bit.ly/zsuRub
>>
>> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
>> *** vote closes 2pm PT on Sunday, March 18.***
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.3.5-candidate-1/
>>
>> Should we release this?
>>
>> Patrick
+