Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.5 (candidate 0)

+1 for the release. Downloaded the release, checked the bits. Brought
up a 3 node ZK cluster and ran simple tests to make sure data is
consistent with server kill and restarts. Thanks for getting this out
Pat!
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/