Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Schedule for 1.6.0 release?

Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
+1 with reservations.

1.5.0 initially planned for an end-of-year release, but that ended up
slipping much later. I'd like us to learn from that experience and come
down much more strictly on the feature freeze this time.