Accumulo, mail # dev - proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-07, 04:32
Re: proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?
Jim Klucar 2013-03-07, 13:43
It is launching a MiniAccumuloCluster instance, so my guess is that the
bulk of the time is waiting on that initialization process.
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I haven't looked at the code because it's getting late.  Below is the
> output from the test. Can this test be made quicker?
>
> Running org.apache.accumulo.proxy.SimpleTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 60.323 sec

+
David Medinets 2013-03-07, 14:11
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-07, 14:21