Accumulo, mail # dev - proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?

Re: proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?
Jim Klucar 2013-03-07, 13:43
It is launching a MiniAccumuloCluster instance, so my guess is that the
bulk of the time is waiting on that initialization process.