Zookeeper >> mail # user >> /tmp directory full

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-08, 09:00
RE: /tmp directory full
Change it in the configuration file you're using with the server. Are you using the zkServer script to start it?

-Flavio

-----Original Message-----
Sent: ‎08/‎09/‎2013 10:00
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: /tmp directory full

Hi

I used the Curator implementation of Queue using Zookeeper.

However, I get an excemption that the /tmp directory is full (it contains a
directory /tmp/zookeeper/version_2/)

How could I point the Zookeeper temp directory to a directory of my choice?

Thanks!

Benjamin
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-08, 13:04
+
Edward Ribeiro 2013-09-08, 14:14