HBase, mail # dev - Declaring HBase Public API in 0.94

Re: Declaring HBase Public API in 0.94
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-04-17, 18:01
Hi Nick,

You're correct. This tool was designed for 0.92 and 0.94 and the most
logical place for it is in 0.94.

I plan on modifying it in trunk to be able to work with trunk code.

-Aleks S.

Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman
847.814.5804