Hive >> mail # dev >> Proposing a 0.11.1

+
Owen OMalley 2013-08-13, 17:02
+
Mark Wagner 2013-08-13, 17:58
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-08-14, 03:38
+
Navis류승우 2013-08-14, 04:08
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-08-14, 04:24
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-26, 17:20
Re: Proposing a 0.11.1
Hi Mark,
   I haven't made any progress on it yet. I hope to make progress on it
this week. I will certainly include the npath changes. On a separate
thread, I'll start a discussion about starting to lock down 0.12.0.

-- Owen

+
Eric Chu 2013-08-26, 21:57
+