Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: NameNode failure and recovery!

+
Vijay Thakorlal 2013-04-03, 14:56
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-04-03, 16:00
Re: NameNode failure and recovery!
There is a 3rd, most excellent way: Use HDFS's own HA, see
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/HDFSHighAvailabilityWithQJM.html
:)

--
Harsh J