MapReduce >> mail # user >> “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory

Re: “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory
Hi, Andrey

Did you try <final>true</final> in your config ? It should be like this:

<name>dfs.name.dir</name>
<value>/mnt/ext/hadoop/hdfs/namenode</value>
<final>true</final>

Cheers